Apple Watch Series 5 has a display that’s always on, showing the time and important information — no need to raise your wrist. It helps you navigate with the built-in compass. Enables international emergency calling.
(1) Lets you check on your heart with the ECG app.(2) Tracks your workouts and activity. And has cellular built in, so you can stay connected with just your watch.(3)
- GPS + Cellular(3)
- Always-On Retina display
- 30% larger screen(4)
- ECG app(2)
- Electrical and optical heart sensors
- Built-in compass
- Emergency SOS(6)
- International Emergency Calling(1)
- Fall Detection
- S5 SiP with up to 2x faster 64-bit dual-core processor4
- watchOS 6 with Activity trends, cycle tracking, hearing health innovations, and the App Store on your wrist
- Aluminium or stainless steel case
- Apple Watch Series 5 Case.
- Watch Strap.
- 1m Magnetic Charging
- 5W USB Power Adapter.
Up to 18 hours battery
S5 with 64-bit dual-core processor and W3 Apple wireless chip
40 x 34 x 10.74 mm (40mm case size); 44 x 38 x 10.74 mm (44mm case size)
Always-on Retina display with Force Touch. LTPO OLED display with up to 1000 nits brightness
Water resistant up to 50 m
30.1 g (40 mm case); 36.7 g (44 mm case)
|Dimensions||24 × 1 × 2 cm|